Cardhu 18 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml
Sold out
Bud Club

Cardhu

Cardhu 18 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml

Cardhu 18 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml

Regular price $191.90 AUD
Regular price Sale price $191.90 AUD
Each
$191.90 for 1 Each

or 4 interest free payments

Cardhu has been producing some of the most popular Speysiders in the world since 1824. While approximately 70% of their production now ends up in Johnnie Walker blends, the other 30% is thankfully still available as single malts. The Cardhu 18 Years Old offering is an exquisite Scotch that is a top seller with connoisseurs in France, Spain, Portugal, and Greece. Mature, it opens slowly to reveal peach, orange, barley sugars and baked cinnamon apple notes. These are quickly followed by baking spices mixed with dark chocolate and a certain menthol tanginess. It finishes slightly dry with tones of orange liqueur and roasted walnuts at the end.

Product Specifications

Brand Name Cardhu
Size 700ml
Alcohol Content 40.0%
Type Spirits
Category Whisky
Style Single Malt Whisky
Country Scotland
Region Speyside
Barcode 5000267116693
View full details