Win Tickets To A Concert Of Your Choice Terms & Conditions
“WIN TICKETS TO A CONCERT OF YOUR CHOICE”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter's Details
- The promoter is ARD Operation Pty Limited ACN 632 014 049 trading as Archie Rose Distilling Co. of Unit 8, 28 McPherson Street, Banksmeadow NSW 2019 (Promoter).
- The prize is provided by Live Nation Australasia Pty Ltd ACN 156 286 341 of Level 1, 11 Newton Street, Cremorne VIC 3123 (Prize Partner).
- The participating retailer of the Competition is BoozeBud ABN 16 160 728 585 of 163 Eastern Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205 (Participating Retailer).
- The benefiting organisations are the Promoter, Prize Partner and Participating Retailer.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry to “WIN TICKETS TO A CONCERT OF YOUR CHOICE” (Competition) is free and is open to residents of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia over the age of 18 years.
- The following persons are ineligible to participate in the Competition:
- all directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter, Prize Partner or Participating Retailer and the related bodies corporate of the Promoter, Prize Partner or Participating Retailer;
- all immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents and siblings) of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter, Prize Partner or Participating Retailer and the related bodies corporate of the Promoter, Prize Partner or Participating Retailer; and
- residents of the Australian Capital Territory and Northern Territory.
- Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may withdraw the Competition at any time or amend these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion without any further notice to an eligible person or an entrant.
- The Competition starts at 9.00am (AEDT) on 10 January 2024 and ends at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 13 February 2024 (Competition Period).
- There will be 5 individual draws during the Competition Period (each a Weekly Draw). The Weekly Draw schedule is as follows:
Entry Period Start Date
Entry Period End Date
Unclaimed Prize Draw Date
9.00am AEDT on 10 January 2024
11.59pm AEDT on 16 January 204
11.00am AEDT on 18 January 2024
11.00am AEDT on 2 February 2024
9.00am AEDT on 17 January 2024
11.59pm AEDT on 23 January 2024
11.00am AEDT on 25 January 2024
11.00am AEDT on 9 February 2024
9.00am AEDT on 24 January 2024
11.59pm AEDT on 30 January 2024
11.00am AEDT on 1 February 2024
11.00am AEDT on 16 February 2024
9.00am AEDT on 31 January 2024
11.59pm AEDT on 6 February 2024
11.00am AEDT on 8 February 2024
11.00am AEDT on 29 February 2024
12.00am AEDT on 7 February 2024
11.59pm AEDT on 13 February 2024
11.00am AEDT on 15 February 2024
11.00am AEDT on 14 March 2024
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, an eligible person must during the Competition Period:
- Purchase any Archie Rose from the Participating Retailer at boozebud.com in a single transaction (Qualifying Purchase).
- By making a Qualifying Purchase, you will automatically be entered into the Competition. You acknowledge that you will be entered into the Competition upon purchase and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to enter the Competition, please email email@example.com.
- Each Qualifying Purchase gives the eligible person one entry to the Competition. Multiple entries are permitted.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, a Qualifying Purchase made during the entry period specified at clause 10 for a specific Weekly Draw gives the eligible person one entry to that Weekly Draw.
- An eligible person can only enter the Competition in their own name.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the details submitted by an eligible person at checkout will be the details associated with the entry. A Prize can only be redeemed by the eligible person in whose name the Qualifying Purchase was made.
- Once an entry is submitted, entrants acknowledge that the entry may not be withdrawn, altered or deleted (except as and where required by the Promoter).
Details of Prize
- There will be a total of 15 winners of the Prize. There will be 3 winners of the Prize from each Weekly Draw.
- Each winner of the Prize will receive:
- 2 x General Admission tickets to the winner’s choice of one upcoming Live Nation 2024 concert (maximum value of $300).
- The maximum total value of the prize pool is $4,500.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The provision of the Prizes is subject to booking and availability as determined by the Promoter and Prize Partner.
- Any tickets included in the Prizes are valid for the time and date indicated on the tickets and are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the provider of the tickets and the Prize Partner.
- The winner’s first choice of tickets is final. Requests to change the booking will not be accepted.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize (including, without limitation, internet access, flights, travel or accommodation) are not included and are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Determination of Winners
- The winners of each Weekly Draw will be determined randomly by lot drawn from the pool of eligible entries for that Weekly Draw. The draw will be conducted electronically.
- The electronic draws will take place at the Participating Retailer’s address at the time and date specified at clause 10 for each Weekly Draw.
- There will be 3 winners drawn from the pool of eligible entries for each Weekly Draw. There will be a total of 15 winners drawn during the Competition Period.
- An entrant may not win more than 1 Prize.
Notification of Winners
- The winners of each Weekly Draw will be notified by email within 2 business days of the Weekly Draw.
- The winners of each Weekly Draw will be published at boozebud.com (Competition Website) within 2 business days of the Weekly Draw.
- The details of the Prize will be provided to the Prize winners by email to the email address nominated in their Competition entry.
Redemption of Prizes
- A Prize can only be redeemed by the winner of that Prize and must be redeemed within 14 days of the relevant Weekly Draw (Redemption Deadline).
- Once a Prize is redeemed, the winner must nominate their choice of an upcoming Live Nation 2024 concert within 60 days. The date of the winner’s chosen concert must be no less than 21 days from the date of the request.
- If a winner does not redeem their Prize before the Redemption Deadline, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and will not be able to redeem the Prize thereafter.
- A winner must provide proof of purchase to redeem the Prize.
- The Promoter may require a winner to provide identification as required by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency (to the Promoter’s satisfaction at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the entrant’s identity, age, residential address and eligibility to enter to the Competition.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
- If a Prize is not redeemed by the winner on or before the Redemption Deadline, their entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will determine another winner in accordance with clause 27 at the Participating Retailer’s address at the time and date specified at clause 10 for each Unclaimed Prize Draw (Unclaimed Prize Draw). The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by email within 24 hours of the Unclaimed Prize Draw. The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be published on the Competition Website within 2 business days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
- If a Prize remains unclaimed 3 weeks after the Unclaimed Prize Draw, that information will be published on the Competition Website.
- An entrant agrees to, at the request of the Promoter, participate in all promotional activities (such as publicity and photography) relating to, and incidental to, the Competition or the winning of a Prize, free of charge, and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
- Without limitation, an entrant consents to being broadcasted, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without further notification, remuneration or compensation while participating in the Competition or in taking or using any Prize, and consents to the Promoter using any such broadcast, film, photo or recording at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify, reject and/or disqualify any entries into the Competition (including after the winner has been determined and notified), including in circumstances where:
- the winner is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of the Competition;
- the winner is unable to provide identification as required by the Promoter to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
- the winner provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information;
- the entry does not comply with any of these terms and conditions; or
- the entry is submitted by any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Competition or who acts in breach of these terms and conditions or who annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other person associated with the operation of the Competition.
- If any dispute arises between an entrant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of the Competition or the redemption of a Prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the entrant’s point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence put forward by the entrant, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this Competition is final.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, incomplete or entered other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- any unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Competition;
- any electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a winner and, where applicable, to any family or other persons accompanying a winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the computer of the participant or any other person related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
- The Promoter and the related bodies corporate of the Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from negligence) in connection with the Competition or acceptance or use of the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter collects and stores personal information about an entrant for the purposes of conducting the Competition. The Promoter may disclose the entrant’s personal information to its promotional partners, contractors and agents to assist in conducting the Competition.
- A reference in these terms and conditions or in any advertisement relating to the Competition to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.